Superior Belt Filter (SBF) has designed, fabricated and placed in operation a portable horizontal vacuum belt filter system specifically designed for dewatering FGD gypsum.
This system is completely portable and can be delivered onsite and put into operation in less than 48 hours from arrival. With capacities of up to 32 tons per hour, the SBF portable HVBF can provide dewatering of a slip stream from the absorber or alternatively used for pond closure operations or back up dewatering for a full scale system. The portable provides on demand dewatering at the utility site.
- Low cost FGD dewatering option
- Quick set-up (days vs. years)
- Similar performance to full size belt filter system
- Self-contained, fully automated vacuum belt filter system
- Technical expertise and field operators provided
- No long-term commitment nor capital expenditure
- Provides market value to low volume users